Kaisha reacts after accused of kissing Kiddwaya


Big Brother Naija Star Kaisha has reacted following a video of Kiddwaya trying to kiss her after pouring drink in to her mouth went viral.

The reality star denied being kissed by Liddwaya, as she states that she don’t remember Kidd kissing her at the party because she had “too much to drink at praise party”.

She said; So I woke up to “Kidd kissed Kaisha last night “  How??? Oh yes I had too much to drink at Praise’s birthday party last night and I don’t remember kissing Kidd so where’s this coming from?”Kaisha said Kidd is like her brother and that it’s just Kiddwaya being playful. “ Kidd’s ritual of pouring drinks into our mouths is not new and we all know how playful he is. Kidd is like a brother to me and I have never imagined kissing Kidd! Never!!! It’s my fault that I was careless last night; I had too much to drink” she continued.

She apologize for the negative narrative following the viral video and also uploaded the full video to back up her claims.

“My carelessness pushed a Negative Narrative about Kidd and I sincerely apologize for that

For those assuming on Kidd’s behavior saying he kissed me here you go… the full video.@RealKiddWaya” She added.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME TIME TIME

The 8 Most Impressive Web Hosting Providers Of 2020

NFF President, Amaju Pinnick has been cleared by FIFA to contest FIFA Council elections